DMH TRUST COMPANY (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Vacancy: Compliance Clerk
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Attending to clients, preparation of statutory and company registration documents.
2. Preparation and updating of Combined Registers of Shareholders, Directors, Secretaries, etc.
3. Conducting enquiries and searches, and production of reports thereof.
4. Convening, attending and taking down minutes of Board and Shareholder meetings.
5. Preparation of Board and Shareholder Resolutions for clients.
6. Issuing of fee notes to clients.
7. Attending to secretarial updates.
8. Attending to ZIMRA, NSSA and ZIMDEF registrations.
9. Quality checks on prepared documents before they are submitted to the Companies Office.
10. Submission of documents to the Companies Office and follow-up where necessary.
11. Filing and dispatching registered company documents.
12. To perform any other duties as may be delegated by the Executive Officer or requests by fee earners.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- 2 Advanced Level passes
- A university degree in Business, Economics or Accounts or CIS will be an added advantage,
- Fluent in English,
- Excellent communication and writing skills,
- Computer literate,
- Knowledge of preparation and submission of company statutory documents,
- Knowledge of company searches,
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Interested persons should submit three (3) copies of their applications, detailed CV (including three contactable references), certified copies of both professional and academic qualifications by no later than Friday 29 September 2023 to:
The Administration Manager
DMH Legal Practitioners
No. 4 Fleetwood Road